Great New Technology Helps You Convert More Leads into Sales
If getting as much as 66% more people to call and buy from you was simply a matter of adding this little bubble to your website, how quickly would you want to do it?
When you click on the bubble, a new window will appear. By entering your phone number and clicking the ‘Call Me’ button, your telephone will immediately ring and connect you toll-free to speak with one of our team.
Can you see the potential for something like this in your own business? Could technology like this enhance and unite your online and offline marketing?
ClickCalling is a unique suite of communication and lead generation tools with a price structure and a referral rewards program that almost anyone with an email address or online presence can benefit from.
Dramatically Boost the Conversion Rates of Your Website, Email Campaigns and PDF Brochures or Flyers
Studies have shown that ClickCalling can dramatically boost the conversion rates of your website, email campaigns and PDF Brochures or Flyers.
Imagine sending an email to your V.I.P. clients and prospects with a ClickCalling Bubble that connects them to your direct telephone line. With ClickCalling you’re able to give your customers far more convenience than an 800, 1300, 1800 or other toll-free telephone number for a fraction of the cost.
Here are a few examples:
Case Study One:
A Real Estate Agency offers a free downloadable PDF (Portable Document Format) Report called “The 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Buying Their First Home”. A potential first home buyer reads the report and then decides to contact the Real Estate Agency by clicking on the ClickCalling Bubble within the PDF. Satisfied with the entire process she then decides to forward the report to her friend who is also looking to buy her first home.
So what just happened?
1. The report built credibility for the Real Estate Agency, giving the prospect the confidence that the company could professionally serve her needs.
2. The process pre-qualifies the lead, saving the Real Estate Agency time and money by filtering out ‘tyre kickers’; turning suspects into hot prospects.
3. ClickCalling encourages easier, two-way relationship marketing through: One, the outgoing message of the Real Estate Agent’s PDF Report, and two, the incoming enquiry from the prospect.
4. The report went viral by being passed onto friends and family. As PDFs have a longer shelf-life and are more likely to be saved than emails, the ‘viral marketing’ could continue for months. And the beauty of ClickCalling is that if you need to change your telephone number, the PDF Reports that have already gone viral do not have to become outdated and obsolete. You can simply change the contact number through the ClickCalling Manager Website. The bubble in the PDF is automatically updated linking to the new number of your convenience.
Case Study Two:
A potential buyer visits a car sales webpage. He has several questions about a car that appeals to him. He clicks on the ClickCalling Bubble beside the picture of the car and a moment later he is speaking with the relevant Salesperson who is standing in the car yard right beside the desired vehicle.
Again what just happened?
1. The caller was in direct contact with the person best suited to deal with his enquiry. There was no need to go through a receptionist, specify the car and its details, force the receptionist to chase around looking for the salesperson somewhere on the lot and then finally deliver a second hand message.
2. The ClickCalling bubble was directly linked to the Salesperson’s mobile/cell phone. This allowed them to be on location and help the buyer with any questions. With ClickCalling you can have an unlimited amount of telephone numbers connected to different bubbles. Your customers are able to contact the right person with the right information at the right time.
Use Your Telephone Number As Your Domain Name
As a ClickCalling subscriber you can choose to receive a free registration of your telephone number as your domain name with Nascomms (normally valued at $55 per year). With the Nascomms ClickCalling Companion Toolbar customers can easily find your website or specific webpage by simply typing in your phone number.
You can download the free Nascomms Toolbar by clicking here.
Once you’ve installed the Toolbar try typing in the following number: 61 7 38207280. This will take you to The Marketer’s Podcast Website, an internet radio show from Queensland, Australia. If you wanted to speak with the hosts of the show, you would type in the word call in the Ext. field of the toolbar and then click go.
To access the Feed URL for their Blog or Podcast, you simply type the word feed in the Ext. field of the toolbar and then click go.
This is just a few of the dozens of features that are constantly being added to the Nascomms Toolbar and ClickCalling Suite.
Make Your Calls Secure and Keep Your Sensitive Information Safe
Shortly you will be able to make free secure VoIP calls (Computer to Computer) to anywhere in the world. ClickCalling uses a telecommunications carrier grade VoIP gateway, NOT “Peer to Peer” like many of today’s popular VoIP clients.
“Peer to Peer” is often likened to two children trying to make a private call with 2 cans and a piece of string. It makes your computer or network vulnerable to viruses, being hacked into, or having sensitive information leaked and discussions overheard. With ClickCalling you can be confident that your calls and information are secure.
Gain Valuable Insights about Your Target Market
ClickCalling’s unique combination of call tracking, real time reporting and URL location gives you the “marketing intelligence” and valuable insights to continuously test and improve the effectiveness of your marketing and advertising campaigns. ClickCalling is true “interactive marketing”, allowing the market to tell you exactly how to market to it.
Save Money with a Fairer Price Structure
Our competitors will charge you as much as $15.00 US per click in addition to $100s indeed in some cases $1000s in set up fees and hardware for services that give you fewer benefits and features.
ClickCalling rates are based upon your actual per minute usage. You do not have to continuously pay monthly fees, resulting in you losing money during quiet months. You simply top up as you choose.
There is no hardware or software to purchase, no contracts, no set up fees and no installations or complicated changes to make. You just cut and paste a simple script into your website, email, PDF or digital document.
Get Paid to Profit!
As a ClickCalling subscriber you have the opportunity to earn a residual income referring others to ClickCalling. You receive a 20% commission for every one you introduce and a further 10% commission on anyone they introduce. You will continue to receive payments for further purchases of ClickCalling minutes from anyone you refer (or anyone they refer) for as long as they remain a ClickCalling customer.
You can start profiting from ClickCalling today for a total of $97 Australian Dollars (approx. $72 USD, $42 GBP, $62 Euro) giving you full use of this outstanding technology and 100 minutes of call time (includes international and mobile/cell phone calls).
To register for ClickCalling simply click on the banner below:
“In the future, there will not be any significant websites that do not contain the ‘call me now’ facility” Bill Gates